Hey fellow GOOFY GOOBERS! It's Lady Squarepants! Wanna rock? Well, join the Lady Squarepants club! To join, send a comment with your nickname, your favorite scene of the Spongebob Squarepants Movie, your favorite TV episode, and why you'd like to be a part of the Lady Squarepants club.
If you haven't noticed already, it's the LADY Squarepants club, so sorry, no boys (or men) allowed! ;-) Please only comment THIS post to be a member! And don't forget to tell your friends about Lady Squarepants! That's me! The leader of this club!
Till Bikini Bottom rises,
Lady Squarepants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey em. My fav scene in the movie is the goofy goober theme song when there bouncing on there buts. My fav episode is the slide wistle one.
ReplyDeleteSPONGEBOB RULE!
Hello Lady Squarepants! This is Laur.G. My favorite part of the movie is when David Hasselhoff launches Spongebob and Patrick from his chest. I also like the part where Spongebob sings at the very end while magically taking the Chum Buckets off of the peoples' heads and Patrick is in the "music video" if you will. My favorite episode is BUBBLE BUDDY!!!!! Bring it around town...:p I think that I should be a part of this club because I have a square butt...and because secretly, I am a (dramatic pause) Goofy Goober...
ReplyDeleteHI LAUR! What u up to? im so glad you are a member of this club! i have a club to if you just go to www.sweetsysyd.blogspot.com and leave a comment!
ReplyDelete